So, as always, long time no post.
Yesterday morning I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and I could not figure out why: it was a Saturday, didn’t have to wake up early, I only have one more week of work before my vacation, my wife had bought me some cherries… life was good, but something was just keeping me down.
After sulking for a while, it finally came to me: I miss TRing!
You see, a couple of weeks ago I finished my Favored Soul life, reaching level 28. I was all ready to epic TR and then heroic TR, but I wanted to run 20 Shrouds to get an Essence of Cleansing and fix some green steel items. So here I am, waiting for the time to pass, so I can cure my TR blues.
But, on the bright side, I got to do a lot a raiding in the mean time, because healers are always welcome :). I did a Titan (such a fun raid), HoX, Abbot, VoD, FoT, ToD, Chrono, ADQ, VoN, Piker’s Fate, etc. I have never raided as much as this life.
Some highlights that really made me proud this life were:
- I was able to solo VoD on hard (but had to drink 9 major pots);
- I finally learned the path to VoD all by myself;
- Learning how to use the ‘G’ to get to Garamol
- I was able to lead the red team in solving the underwater puzzle in The Twilight Forge using the wiki (I had never done it before);
- Soloing In the Demon’s Den on elite (man, what a pain in the butt that was)
But so far no luck in goggles in Abbot 🙁
Well, that’s all for now. Thanks for reading