From the latest Lamannia release notes:
- Changes have been made to the party vitals UI based on player feedback:
- The party vitals UI has been set to its original length.
- The displayed hit points and spell points have been moved to the right.
- Character names are located within the party vitals bar.
- There is now an option to show or hide homunculus vitals bars in the party UI. This will automatically adjust the space between party members’ bars.
- The party UI hit point bar will now update when temporary hit points are removed.
- The pet button now displays, but is greyed out, if a player has a pet, but that pet is not summoned.
- There is now an option to toggle on or off the display of party vitals numbers, separate from the option to display those numbers on a player’s main vitals UI.
The world erupts in unfettered joy as realization spreads that DDO healer eyestrain will be completely eradicated! Ecstatic revelers fill the streets! Global harmony is acheived!
Or at the very least, it will be slightly easier to get a healer for your elite ToD PUG.
Yay for us!
🙂 😀 🙂