I’ve been getting up a lot earlier recently. Which is not a bad thing, as it gives me an opportunity to spend an hour or two in DDO before the day really begins.
Or so I think, really I am so groggy in the early morning that I am not certain what really happens. If not for having a routine I would be altogether helpless.
But I do have that regular routine, fortunately, and all I have to do is follow my normal checklist and everything will be okay 🙂
- First, see if any of the epic quests that Ejecta needs to complete her gearing are up: eChrono or eDQ
- If not, is there a ToD? I have two characters still seeking their ToD rings
- If still no, is there a high-XP group forming for (1) Mawry around 12th level, (2) Chelena around 16th level or (3) Sparksy around 8th level
- Any LoB or Master Artificer? Epic or otherwise? Oriental would like alchemical handwraps. Ditto for epic Devil Assault, although it takes a brave eDA group leader to accept Oriental’s somewhat unusual build. She does just fine in eDA (of course!) but a lot of leaders are too formulaic and rigid to consider something outside the usual
- Any epics from Update 12? I run these with Knicker who is looking for a pair of epic Templar’s Justice dwarven axes
- Any miscellaneous epics? If they are fast I’ll grab Ejecta purely for token acquisition purposes
If still nothing, I should probably solo something on one of my TRs but instead I generally give up and go read Girl Genius or Order of the Stick.
Soloing takes thinking. Too much morning thinking hurts mah brain.
🙂 😀 🙂