For whatever else Update 23 brought us (and it brought us a lot!) it also brought us a pretty large number of new bugs. Or in some cases, maybe old bugs, back again? Not sure, but I am pretty confident that it was mainly new ones.
Never fear, in record time they are back with a patch. Check out the fixes:
- The Mark of Death raid now has a 20th completions list. Players who have run the raid will have their under-20 completions retained, and players who have already exceeded 20 completions will have their progress to the next 20 completions retained.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some players to not be awarded loot from the end chest of The Mark of Death raid.
- Fixed several issues with armors and other items not creating the proper cosmetic when using the Mirror of Glamering. This fix is not retroactive; players who created a cosmetic armor using the Mirror of Glamering who are not satisfied with the resulting cosmetic item due to a change in the item’s look or coloring should contact support, either in-game or through support.turbine.com.
- The Key to the City – Eveningstar can once again be used on a guild airship.
- The Quest Arc reward for the Epic Orchard of the Macabre quest chain now offers better loot.
- Knight of the Chalice: Exalted Smite’s cooldown now decreases with the amount of ranks spent in the enhancement.
- Two Handed Fighting and Two Weapon Fighting are no longer mutually exclusive.
- Heart Seeds will now be offered to eligible characters as a reward option when running Epic Orchard of the Macabre quests, Epic Gianthold quests, and Epic Three Barrel Cove quests.
- Fixed an issue that caused all effects that provide a +2 Insight Bonus to Strength to instead provide a +3 Insight Bonus to Intelligence.
As far as I know, that takes care of everything EXCEPT the fact that goggles no longer display, and the LFM panel which has gone all wicky-wacky and now requires one to search on the WHO panel before working correctly.
And of course, Brec the level 23 Favored Soul who continues to refuse to heal me. But then, that is not new, he has always refused to heal me. So, new hireling AI, new way to manage hireling AI action, same ole same ole when it comes to me and Brec.
But nonetheless. Lots of fixes in a very short time. Nice patchwork, Turbine!
Now get to work on those goggles!
🙂 😀 🙂