Apparently Turbine is holding some kind of contest on Twitter regarding theoretical pickup lines using LOTRO and DDO references. I’m not sure if they are looking for the best pickup line or the most pickup lines or are going to just randomly pick one. I don’t even know what you can win.
Is there a prize? I don’t know and I don’t care. I’m just having a lot of fun seeing how cheesy I can get without moving into R-rated territory. Or at least, not very far into R-rated territory.
If you want in, reply to @turbine and include the hashtag #DDOPickuplines (or #LoTROPickupLines if you are entering a Lord of the Rings Online pickup line).
Here are my entries. I should probably caveat that by saying “here are my entries so far”, I am having a lot of fun with this and may post more.
- Hey babe you wanna test out my new Cannith Mark of Making Out?
- Hey baby what’s your favorite? On top? Or Deneith?
- Baby you must be a cleric, because that ass is divine
- Let’s go find a rest shrine somewhere and practice our Hold Persons
- I may be warforged but I am fully functional, programmed in multiple techniques
- Hey babe there’s a Purple Worm in the new expansion. Wanna see a preview version?
- Hey baby the next time I True Reincarnate, I wanna come back as your breastplate
- My Spot sense keeps tingling. I think I need to check your chest for traps.
- Hey babe I’m wearing Otto’s Irresistable Pants. Want in?
So. Much. Fun!
🙂 😀 🙂