There are lots of bands that are one or two letters away from being too horridly-named to succeed.
This post is part of a continuing series where I present my ill-formed thoughts about a DDO-inspired card game to you for review and suggestion.
- Game overview and turn sequence are found here
- Card types and deployment constraints are found here
- Melee class and Race cards are found here
- Ranger and Rogue cards are found here
- Status changes and Afflictions are found here
- Monsters are found here
- Combat is found here
- Feats are found here
A few spells are never cast, rather instead applying a bonus that is passively on all the time once the spell is deployed into the character stack. But this is the exception, most spells must be “cast” (discarded) to cause an effect.
Wizards and Clerics have an easier time acquiring spells and should have more from which to choose. Sorcerers and Favored Souls will tend to have less spells but be able to use them more often.