Tolero is asking for suggestions involving the Auction House. I use the AH all the time – really, every day – so perhaps it is not surprising that I am chock full of ideas how it could be improved.
Presented in no particular order:
- There ought to be guild-restricted auctions, where only your guild can place bids
- There ought to be a full-length mirror available that shows how your character will look wearing the hat or weapon or (especially!) armor
- There ought to be an “All” option for simple weapons, and another for martial weapons, and finally an “all” that searches all types of weapons
- The amount of time remaining should display much more precisely
- When one sorts, it should sort the entire category, not just the current page. Changing pages should not cause a sorted category to resort
- There should be a “Reset” button that recalculates time, high bids, etc, so one does not have to log off and on to keep auctioning
- There needs to be a <<< >>> kind of page control that lets me go to the last page or jump to a page rather than making me click Next 50 times
- Ingredients need several sub-categories. Perhaps “Devilish altar”, “Traps”, “Seasonal”, “Epic”, “Dragonshard” and “Other”?
- Similarly, collectables are out of hand. Perhaps “Alchemical”, “Dragonshard”, “Dragon scale”, “Seasonal” and “Other”?
- Keyword searching should allow at least two keywords, and a choice of AND or OR searches
- Even better, allow IN searches where I can specify (for instance) ‘Holy’ and anything IN (‘Metalline’, ‘Silver’)