In honor of the holidays (and NOT because everyone else is having a giveaway. Seriously! Well maybe a little), DDOGamer is giving away two 1550-point Turbine Point codes. That’s a total over 3000! But there’s a catch: It’s not a giveaway, its a contest. You have to submit the text for a MMOtivational poster. And not just any MMOtivation poster. No, it has to be this one:
There will be two prizes, one that is completely random – I will randomize a winner from all valid entries, and another that is completely capricious – I will choose my favorite, using arbitrary criteria that I can neither explain nor, probably, reproduce.
But with this much at stake – 3100 Turbine Points! – there has to be some rules. So …
- Enter by posting the text for the above MMOtivational Poster in the comments of this blog article
- MMOtivational poster texts can be up to 20 words
- You can enter as often as you like, but only one entry per email address will be counted for the random prize
- Only comments in this blog article will count. Forum posts and tweets will be appreciated, but ignored
- You can download the above image and make and submit an actual MMOtivational poster if you are artistically inclined. Just as long as I can read the text and you have posted it here then you have a valid entry. But I want to stress that no art is required. Text-only is sufficient
- I will pick one 1550-point winner by counting the number of valid entrants and then randomizing among them. The last time I did this I rolled dice, I like dice, but regardless, it will be as fair and as random as I can make it
- I will also pick another 1550-point winner by selecting which entry appeals to me the most. I will probably select the funniest, but no one knows how much bourbon will be involved; it could be anything
- The contest will end on the stroke of New Year 2015. You may post entries until midnight December 31, 2014
I will announce the winners here on Monday, January 5, 2015.
I am looking forward to seeing the entries!
Good luck everyone! Have fun!